Performance Fuel Injection RB26DETT 1000cc Injector Kit Incl. Rail, pigtails
Top Feed Fuel Rail & BOSCH 1000cc Injectors - Nissan RB26DETT fitment
This kit includes an 11mm (oring size) high flow billet aluminum fuel rail (anodized BLUE), installation hardware, and a set of 6 custom BOSCH EV14 1000cc fuel injectors. See below for a more detailed description of what is included.
This kit, with the 1000cc fuel injectors, will support engines making up to 900bhp at a base fuel pressure of 43.5psi. At a base fuel pressure of 50.8psi, these injectors will support up to 1000bhp. Also great for you guys running E85! TUNING INFORMATION IS ALSO SUPPLIED WITH THE INJECTORS!
These BOSCH EV14 injectors are compatible with all known fuels, including alcohol and E85. They offer fast response times, predictable flow down to 2ms, and maintain linear flow up to 8 BAR fuel pressure. Great for small-medium displacement engines making big power.This set is custom milled from genuine Bosch cores, and flow matched to less than 2% (static & dynamic) for optimal idle and drivability. Fuel discharge is through a single hole with a medium cone spray pattern for superior fuel atomization. These injectors are covered by our best 2yr unlimited mile warranty
- Nissan Skyline R32, R33 & R34 GTR RB26DETT
- 1x High flow billet fuel rail (11mm o-ring). Anodized BLUE finish.
- 2 x rail spacers & cap screws
- 2 x -6an fuel fittings for inlet and outlet on fuel rail (blue)
- 2 x copper spacers for fuel rail fittings
- 6 x CNC aluminum adapters with o-rings- For lower manifold to injector tip.
- 6 x injector head seals - For injector tip to CNC adapter sealing.
- 6 x New BOSCH 1000cc Fuel injectors - Fully assembled, WITH tuning info.
- 6 x USCAR electrical clips (Pin in style for an OEM look)
Why switch to top feed?
- Side feed injectors are only offered in certain flow rates, and have a higher failure rate.
- With a top feed fuel rail you have the ability to use a variety of different brands, and flow rates to accommodate your needs.
- Top feed fuel injectors are less expensive and more readily available when, or if, you need to upgrade.
What else is needed for install?
You will need an external fuel pressure regulator of your choice, and some fuel line & fittings. THATS IT!