PFI 1JZ-GTE NON VVTi, Top Feed Fuel Rail Conversion kit with BOSCH 1000cc Fuel Injectors
PERFORMANCE FUEL INJECTION
Toyota 1JZ-GTE Top Feed Fuel Rail & BOSCH 1000cc Injectors
DIRECT FIT FOR NON VVTi 1JZ-GTE!
Looking to convert your Toyota 1JZ-GTE engine to a top feed fuel injector? Here is the kit for you! This kit includes an 11mm (oring size) high flow billet aluminum fuel rail (anodized BACK), installation hardware, and a set of 6 - New BOSCH EV14 1000cc fuel injectors. See below for a more detailed description of what is included.
This kit, with the 1000cc fuel injectors, will support engines making up to 900bhp at a base fuel pressure of 43.5psi. At a base fuel pressure of 58psi, these injectors will support up to 1000bhp. Our injectors are supplied with all the necessary tuning information at various voltages, and fuel pressures (Commonly referred to as offset/deadtime/lag/latency)
These BOSCH EV14 injectors are compatible with all known fuels, including alcohol and E85. They offer fast response times, predictable flow down to 2ms, and maintain linear flow up to 8 BAR fuel pressure. Great for small-medium displacement engines making big power. This set is custom milled from genuine Bosch cores, and flow matched to less than 2% (static & dynamic) for optimal idle and drivability. Fuel discharge is through a single hole with a medium cone spray pattern for superior fuel atomization. These injectors are covered by our best 2yr unlimited mile warranty
- 1x High flow billet fuel rail (11mm o-ring) with 1/8 NTP provision for gauge, return line, or wet N2O feed. Anodized BLACK finish.
- 3 x rail spacers & cap screws
- 2 x -6an fuel fittings for inlet and outlet on fuel rail (black)
- 1 x -6an fitting for external FPR (dark blue)
- 1 x 1/8th" NTP plug for fuel rail if no gauge, or N20 being used.
- 2 x copper spacers for fuel rail fittings
- 6 x CNC aluminum adapters with o-rings- For lower manifold to injector tip.
- 6 x injector head seals - For injector tip to CNC adapter sealing.
- 6 x NEW BOSCH 1000cc Fuel injectors - WITH Tuning info.
- 6 x USCAR to Denso DIRECT FIT ELECTRICAL ADAPTERS
Why switch to top feed?
- OEM style side feed injectors are EXPENSIVE, and difficult to come by at times.
- Side feed injectors are only offered in certain flow rates, and one brand (DENSO).
- With a top feed fuel rail you have the ability to use a variety of different brands, and flow rates to accommodate your needs.
- Top feed fuel injectors are less expensive and more readily available, when or if you need to upgrade.
What else is needed for install?
You will need an external fuel pressure regulator of your choice, and some fuel line & fittings. THATS IT!