RB20 RB25 RB26 THERMOSTAT 76.5C 170F
Stant OE Equivalent Thermostat
OE supplier experience results in a match in fit and function when a replacement part is needed.
The heart of the Stant brand thermostat is the ELAC heat motor. The unique properties of the heat motor result in a consistent and precise response to the cooling system's needs. This is achieved through the use of a precisely formulated, thermally expansive wax fill that is calibrated to operate within OEM requirements.
The Stant heat motor is powered by a precisely formulated thermal responsive wax pellet in a heat conducting copper cup equipped with a stainless steel piston inside an elastomeric boot. The exact length of the stainless steel piston assures the prompt and precise operation of the thermostat valve.
Features and Benefits:
- Technologically advanced designs use bleed notches, check valves, and other methods to assist in releasing air from the cooling system.
- Quality construction ensures exact fit and a long, trouble-free life.
- Stainless steel bridge with channel-design for strength and rigidity.
- Stainless steel piston for longer life and more efficient operation.
- Brass cover and guide for heat motor piston for more efficient operation.
- Stainless steel mounting flange designed to properly fit and seat the thermostat in outlet casting, resulting in better performance.
- Channel constructed stainless steel spring frame for extra strength and durability.
- Stainless steel spring provides precise operating compression to quickly reach optimal engine operating temperature, resulting in better gas mileage.
Always fast shipping and support.
Very fast at responding back via email and shipped promptly!